|Structure of the Tipitaka|
Some Therawada Buddhist Websites are Listed below for exploration :
1. http://tipitaka.org This is a great attempt by Vipassana Research Institute to collect & compile the entire original Theravada Tipitaka originating from The Sixth_Buddhist_council of 1954 (in Yangon Burma now Myanmar) held exactly 2500 years after Buddha fulfilling the prediction that Buddha's path would again begin to spread after 2500 years of Buddha. This is a great resource for archiving, research and for meditation practitioners.
2. http://obo.genaud.net This site contains many suttas not listed elsewhere. This is the most organised website with suttas in Pali as well as many translations for comparison. Most suttas are of PTS (Pali Text Society) which were translated (in west) more than 100 years ago around 1910 hence these are in archaic English. In order to understand true meanings, one must read Pali version.
3. http://www.accesstoinsight.org The accesstoinsight site contains translations in modern English, but still, in order to understand true meaning, a knowledge of Pali is still required.
4. http://www.wisdomlib.org/buddhism The Wisdom Library
5. http://www.sacred-texts.com/bud/ The Sacred texts Archive
6. http://www.tipitaka.net/tipitaka/ This site has detailed Dhammapada
7. http://budsas.net/ebud/ebidx.htm Buddhasasana website(English section)
8. https://suttacentral.net It has many good translations.
9. http://www.dhammadownload.com Several .pdfs available for download.
10. https://archive.org Has good collection of many Buddhist literatures. Many latest ones provided by Ven. Bhikku Bodhi & freely available thanks to him.
All items (3)